Monday, January 2, 2012

Jogging, jogging. Hiyahh!

Girls always care about their weight, I'm also one of them but I never worry too much. It's just that I'm scared of being pot-bellied. Teehee. So my mum had picked one fine morning to jog (which we had left for years) at Taman Tasik Titiwangsa. But we're not seriously jog, just want to have fun. My nippy brothers and cousin joined the club too :)

 Here we are.

 Mum doing ballet?


 My mum is freaking cute :D

 My brother needs love.

 Cewahh ..

 Mum vs. Brother

Can you believe we're holding hands while playing football?

Sweet brothers, and sister too :p

Okay, saya nak main juga :D

Immature.


Gelek-gelek.

I want to have my date here, boleh?




make a gif
It's been very fun.

Goodbye, Taman Tasik Titiwangsa :)

P/s: I would like to wish you happy new year and do your very best to catch your dreams, I love you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment