Wednesday, January 25, 2012

A Closed Reunion.



Secondary school, I don't really miss it because it's a time where I was being super-stupid. But people did mistakes to learn about life. But sometimes, it's just a heavy burden of regrets. Everyone had their own dark time kann? Enough with that, lets move to something called 'reunion'.

   Reunion, we had our own perspective about it. Maybe we did avoid attending it, or to make it clearer, we're avoiding someone, some friends. But we can't run forever. Once we're in a reunion, we'll realize that it helps us to flashback some memories that won't come back anymore. We'll realize how much we miss our old friends that now you don't really have much time to spend with anymore. 

   Arief, a good friend of mine is going to pursue his study in France this April, he asked me and some friends for a meet up and dinner. The mood was awkward but later, it's getting warmer. We talked and laughed alot. Oh my, I started to miss my school life, there's beauty of friendship that I've tried very hard to forget.

Briefing on how to order by Aqmal.

From left: Yanie, Aqmal, Arief and me.

Arief, we're gonna miss you.

Having fun with Siri. She got terrible hearing problem -__-

Hot Chocolate, it tastes like baby's chocolate flavored milk.

Food. Nando's.

His typical face.

Mine!

Proud to wear long sleeves.

Syaza is a great photographer.

P/s : I do miss you guys, good luck for Arief :')

2 comments:

  1. thanks for uploading anne! :)
    gonna miss u guys too ;(

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're welcome :)
    Already miss you lah Arief :(

    ReplyDelete