Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Congrats Puan Nadya :)

She is my favorite lecturer, I adore her way in approaching her students. She made us super comfortable whenever with her and also good in motivating her students. She's nice, really nice.
On 22/01/2012, I went to her wedding reception. It's beautiful, her peach and turquoise smooth touch.

 
The newly wed couple having their dishes. 

Look at the decoration around the guestbook, it's lovely.

Mum, she's with me too. I love you mum :D

Gift from the reception.

P/s : Congrats Puan Nadya, it's pretty awkward to mention "Puan" before your name :p

2 comments:

  1. oh dear, tq so much...so sweet of u...btw, really sorry cos i cant entertain u during my wedding...tq for coming & send my regards to ur wonderful mum....dear anne, i wish u all the best for degree's class...kuatkn semangat k..love u always ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeahh, finally puan nadya dapat buka blog saya. Takpe, saya faham, teehee, you looked gorgeous sangat dgn baju pengantin. Terima kasih puan, I'm trying my best to blend in the class. So far so good, cuma penat mendaki tangga dan bukit dgn kaki2 kecil saya ni, hahaa. Saya doakan puan happy selalu di samping suami :)
    p/s: awkward panggil 'puan' :p

    ReplyDelete