Monday, December 26, 2011

Happy Bornday to Me :)

25th December 2011, my birthday finally arrived, haha. On this beautiful day, I've celebrated it with my mum, ONLY. That was the saddest part as the rests didn't want to join us at the KLCC :(
Mak, thanks for making my day extra-special. I love you higher than mountain and deeper than the sea. Muahh!
 My birthday cake, only a slice.

 Dine at Secret Recipe, Suria KLCC.

 Along the journey,

 Only my mum and me.

 The first wisher but alas, not my boyfie.

MNG & VINCCI accessories for me :D

 Suria KLCC, 25/12/11.

Mum, thanks for all these, I love you moreee ;)

Mak, you're the best mother ever :D


2 comments:

  1. so sweet! Hehe. Knp x bgtau celebrate bdua je, kan boleh jadikan btiga. Hehe. Happy birthday to you, and me too ;D
    miss youuuuu sayang :*

    ATIE :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehee, thanks Atie, i miss you more, lama gila tak jumpa :)

    ReplyDelete