Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The Mines.

I love to shop but I didn't shop here. What I like more is the cruise, also known as the Water Taxi tour. There's a few packages for this tour. I chose the cheap one, MINES South Lake Tour which costed me RM22.00. The duration is approximately 20 minutes cruise tour and the route includes MINES Cruise Main Jetty and The South Lake only. For more info, please click here :)

Well, I can say that the service is nice, I like how the conductor talked about what they got around the lake. The water taxi also quite cozy. I enclose herewith some photos from the cruise.

This is the South Lake.

These fish were craving for their food. Don't forget to feed them.

And I'm feeding myself with Tutti Frutti :D

This house belongs to A. Kadir Syeikh Fadzir (bekas Menteri Pelancongan).
How much does it cost?

Look, who's coming?

These swans are imported from China which cost around RM2k each.
Btw, they're so beautiful :)

P's : What I love the most is the swans. They're pretty friendly :)





2 comments:

  1. nik pernah pergi.. cantik kan tmpt ni... dpt hilangkat stress.. and tht swan really2 are beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeahh, so true, lain kali nak ambil tour yang lama sikit & beli makanan swan tu :)

    ReplyDelete