Saturday, February 25, 2012

Malacca looks beautiful at night.

Malacca or 'Melaka' is known as a historical city. The name is taken from a tree called 'pokok Melaka'. To read more, you can visit this web.

Well, I'm not really into history thingy, and History subject is what I hate during secondary school. What I want to put in contrast here is Bandar Hilir, Malacca looks really beautiful when night comes, with dots of colorful lights everywhere. And why I prefer having sight-seeing at night is because there's no Sun ray that could kills us to sweat, teehee. Together with this post are some photos that I took at Bandar Hilir :)

Le me at the Melaka River Cruise.


Melaka River Cruise.

This is Venice. Both Venice and Melaka River Cruise look alike, am I right?


Having my trip with these people that I love.

The motive of this photo: "She's cute, awwww .."

Menara Taming Sari.

Muzium Samudera Melaka.

 And this is my favorite shot :
Father and brother, of mine :)




No comments:

Post a Comment